Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Is there a consensus on the night of the week you guys are all available? It might help to get that out there.

Last year I had a plan for a Wednesday night C&C game that just didn't work out on my end... may look at resurrecting.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If I could run another game without my wife killing me, I would. But, alas, that is not the case. I might, might be able to run a daytime on wednesdays, but that would depend on the outcome of the current game I am in. That and I want to run some people through Rappan Athuk or maybe run around in the free city of freeport...

But keep at the GMing. It's like sex, everybody is bad when they first start, but progressively get better as time goes by. (Sorry about metaphor, but it is a quote from that 70's show that seems appropriate. )
    Last edited by Blahness98; November 19th, 2014 at 15:00.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post

But keep at the GMing. It's like sex, everybody is bad when they first start, but progressively get better as time goes by. (Sorry about metaphor, but it is a quote from that 70's show that seems appropriate. )

LOL ! :P .. this gets a thumbs up ! :P .. in my humble opinion blahness is right too ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Is there a consensus on the night of the week you guys are all available? It might help to get that out there.

Last year I had a plan for a Wednesday night C&C game that just didn't work out on my end... may look at resurrecting.
    By the way, there's an opportunity for reading between the lines there. Just saying.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    By the way, there's an opportunity for reading between the lines there. Just saying.
    Big fat juicy hints there big John.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Big fat juicy hints there big John.
    Indeed. Question is... is that a Critical Failure or a Critical Success? Time will tell.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    At this point I'm leaning to the Critical Failure side of the equation.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information