DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release v3.0.9

Release v3.0.9

Fantasy Grounds v3.0.9 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily focused on fixes and minor enhancements.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

I updated to 3.0.9 on the 11th and now I'm showing another update available. Is this a patch to 3.0.9 or an update for something else? I see no other update listings in this forum. Since FG has no version control I do not wish to update until my GM/players do and don't wish to update for a ruleset I don't use (as it puts a bunch of default files back that I've removed/changed).

If it is not a 3.0.9 update hotfix, it would be nice to be able to unflag the Update button so it isn't red all the time.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Maybe a ruleset update or extension?

We have also been adding new products to the updater as we migrate them to availability on Steam. Additionally, the testing for the next version of the Savage Worlds ruleset moved into beta mode in the Test slot. Probably one of those two.

Regards,
    JPG

Any chance at updating the laucher so we can turn the red button off?

It should turn off as soon as a full update process completes.
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Is there a list anywhere of which files are changed in an update? It would be nice for extension writers. I seem to recall that being done for awhile, but I can't find the list for 3.09.

Thanks,

~P

Quote Originally Posted by Phystus View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of which files are changed in an update? It would be nice for extension writers. I seem to recall that being done for awhile, but I can't find the list for 3.09.

Thanks,

~P
    I simply run through (ie study) the Patch List document (in detail) - I know my own code well enough that I can tell from that if anything's been changed

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I don't think I'm communicating properly. If I don't know what is being pushed in an update, I don't want to update. And thus the process won't complete therefore the red button doesn't turn off ever.

I would like to change that. Or I would like information on what is being updated like Phystus said.

Blog Entries
    Could it be those new tokens mentioned over on Steam? I ran the update and that's what I got.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information