DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Blog Entries
    YAY!

Except BOO that we have to wait! lol

so much FG goodness in the pipeline with this and BRP being mentioned, now all i need is for Smiteworks to work out a way to extend the weekend by an extra day so i can play all this stuff

Good news everyone!

I'm happy to be able to finally announce the Officially Licensed 13th Age Ruleset, Combined Bestiary Module and CoreRules Module have reached a point where we wanted to let everyone know that they are being worked on and will be submitted for final approval as soon as we can get them finalized.

We don't have a release date yet but progress is being made and we hope to have a release for you all soon. We don't want to rush this important project - like you we want it to be really good - but we wanted to let you all know because we know that you all are very keen to play 13th Age on Fantasy Grounds. So stay tuned and we'll try to keep everyone informed on our progress.

Oh, and as a side note, I'm personally happy to confirm that all of the Dulux-Oz Extensions (DOEs) have been tested and will work with the 13th Age Ruleset "straight out of the box".

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Kudos!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Great to hear!

Is this the full Archmage Engine (13th Age and 13 True Ways) implementation hopefully?

One of the main reasons I started working on this on my own was to have everything combined. It would be great to have it all together in FG.

I am so going to run some of the organised play adventures when this comes out. Will I be outdoor FG con?

Very great news and congratulations to everyone involved! Will 13th Age be getting its own forum as well?

Looking forward to learning and playing this system in the future!

Yes, we intend the system to be the full archmage engine.

No, it won't be out for FG Con - we was serious when we said we want this to be good, so we really don't have an ETA yet (that's not just us being "cagey") - the same way that FG Unity doesn't have an ETA yet. We're working as fast as we can but we don't want to promise something and then not deliver.

Yes, the plan is for 13th Age to get its own Forum - if/when that'll happen is yet to be decided.

One extra piece of news (to show we are serious): we've organized with Devin Night (yes, the Token-Man himself) to use some of his excellent Tokens in the Bestiary. How many and which ones are yet to be decided, but thanks to Devin for working with us on this.

We'll try to keep people informed on things but it'll be on an ad-hoc basis - basically, please be patient with us - work on the idea that no news is good news, unless otherwise stated

Until next time

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Cool. I wanted to run 13th with my friends, but lack of a ruleset kept me from doing it. I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Congratulations! Great news. I look forward to running 13th Age on FG.

Thread Information