5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Try lowercase "cold" like the immune effect you see on the dragon.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

I'm thinking not, since all our tests failed last night, but do resistances and immunities extend to Effects and not just damage types:

Example: Ring of Free Action. I was hoping "IMMUNE: paralyzed, restrained" would work - but alas, it does not appear to. When I cast Hold Person upon the player it applies the effect regardless.

Wedgie
    Wedge
    -----
    Ultimate license holder
    Running a D&D 5e homegrown campaign and a Forgotten Realms campaign.

Got it. You need to do "IMMUNE: paralyzed; IMMUNE: restrained;"
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

@TASagent SWEET! Thanks!
    Wedge
    -----
    Ultimate license holder
    Running a D&D 5e homegrown campaign and a Forgotten Realms campaign.

So is their resistance to necrotic and radiant damage? My Asimar sorcerer has that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangra69 View Post
    So is their resistance to necrotic and radiant damage? My Asimar sorcerer has that ability.
    Yes. RESIST: necrotic, radiant. More information in the Wiki https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ects#Modifiers
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Glad to see that the RESIST: all,!psychic effect works.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I am having a bit of trouble with this. The Creature that I brought in was supposed to be resistant to bludgeoning damage and it just did not work. I have tried resistance rings on the player characters and that did not work either. I am not sure why this is because the creature I had brought in was a prefab so none of the coding was mine. But bludgeoning damage was not mitigated at all.

Hi Derpy Angel, welcome to FG.

You'll need to show us some screenshots of the NPC and the effect you created for the players in order for us to determine the problem. (One thing both player and NPC were on the Combat Tracker and for the PC you had applied the effect to them right?)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Derpy Angel, welcome to FG.

You'll need to show us some screenshots of the NPC and the effect you created for the players in order for us to determine the problem. (One thing both player and NPC were on the Combat Tracker and for the PC you had applied the effect to them right?)
    Screenshot (2).png

Thread Information