FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 22 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Thanks, it now works.
    Any chance you could provide an option to use my own stylesheet or edit yours? I'd like to tweak the layout but since you did all the heavy lifting, I'd rather contribute than redo the whole thing

I'm wanting the same thing.
    Pretty please.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPif View Post
    Thanks, it now works.
    Any chance you could provide an option to use my own stylesheet or edit yours? I'd like to tweak the layout but since you did all the heavy lifting, I'd rather contribute than redo the whole thing
    I use crystal reports to create the character sheet.

No I did not, will look into it, thanks.

Thanks damned.
    I hadn't visited that forum.
    DAWPage, thank you for the work you put into this.

Blog Entries
    my referring you to the other tool is in no way meant to detract from this tool. this is a great tool and it beat the official tool by a good 12 months at least
    i referred you as you were looking to edit the output and the other tool does allow you to use your own templates - of course you need to learn how to write one!

Sadly, this is exactly why I moved away from FG and went to D20Pro and HeroLab...the ONLY reason I came back was that right now FG is the only 5e game in town.

Maybe as a non-programmer I'm not getting the complexity, but why can't FG supply a printable character sheet with their rule sets? No one knows their file layouts better than they do. I'm using FG primarily as the character repository - we don't use it at the table. So we end up managing the characters in FG and then WRITING them down on paper sheets.

If Fantasy Grounds had a nice, elegant way to print, I'd be with them for a long time...right now I'm just biding my time until HL or D20Pro gets a full license then I'm gone. Harsh talk, I realize, but the clunkiness of print was my problem with FG for YEARS.

(erroneous duplicate removed)_

Blog Entries
    phloog have you actually tried this tool or the other one?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Printer-for-FG

Thread Information