DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to set default Faction and Visibility when pre-configuring an encounter

Greetings,

So I get how to set up the initial placement of tokens for an encounter so that when the encounter occurs, you just open the encounter, click the 'add to combat tracker', and voila, your tokens appear on the map.

How do I set the initial visibility and faction attributes? So, for instance, I have an encounter that includes a bunch of innocent bystanders. When I activate the encounter, I want the enemies to be hidden, initially, and, of course they are 'hostile'. However, I want the bystanders to be visible, and 'neutral' (or maybe even 'friendly').

How do I do that?

Thanks.

- s.west

Blog Entries
    The defaults are always 'invisible' and 'hostile'.. you can change them after the encounter is loaded into the tracker but I don't believe there is any way to set it in the encounter before it is loaded. 'Invisible' gives you the ability to adjust/tweak the critter from hostile to whatever before you make it visible, although if you toggle through instead of dragging the adjustment.. you might accidentally run over 'friendly' which would make it visible and show it's info so it is best to drag the 'neutral' icon from the bottom of the tracker.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Ok, thanks for that tip.

The fact that you can set up an encounter ahead of time is a nice feature. Since the location on the map is pre-configurable, it would seem only logical that faction and visibility would also be made pre-configurable...

Oh, well... On to the next thing.

Thanks, again.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Since the location on the map is pre-configurable, it would seem only logical that faction and visibility would also be made pre-configurable...
    If you would like such features as these to be considered for future releases then please check the wish list to see if such a request is already there and if not, please add it to the wish list: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Will do. Thanks for the link.

Thread Information