STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Issue is fixed. Any plans to update this?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Any plans to update this?
    Yes. At some point. Don't know when yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Issue is fixed. Any plans to update this?
    Updated version 3.2.1 in post #1.

Sorry this took so long, I was under the impression v3.2.2 was coming pretty soon and didn't want to do extension updates twice in a short period of time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Would you ever consider a version for 5E?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Would you ever consider a version for 5E?
    Not really, I have too much other FG coding to do.

If someone wants to take the code and migrate it, and maintain it, for 5e they are welcome to do so. All I ask is that they give me credit, don't force a type of license on the code, and they don't use it in a paid product without my permission.

Thread Information