DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    @Trenloe Something that might be a good idea is to edit the first post with the steps to use the functionality in FG now that it's incorporated.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    @Trenloe Something that might be a good idea is to edit the first post with the steps to use the functionality in FG now that it's incorporated.
    I've added a link to the Fantasy Grounds YouTube video covering the functionality in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've added a link to the Fantasy Grounds YouTube video covering the functionality in post #1.
    Perfect! and even less work for you.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I still use this ext and the one built in the game.

It allows for 2 pop ups to come up.
    I normally have my rules and basic game info in the built in one, and I use MOTD for new things or changes or even quest stuff that apply that day.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I still use this ext and the one built in the game.

It allows for 2 pop ups to come up.
    I normally have my rules and basic game info in the built in one, and I use MOTD for new things or changes or even quest stuff that apply that day.
    Nice to know how that works - I had retired the extension, thinking it was redundant. Thanks for the information!

Thread Information