DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Check Your Junk Mail

Folks,

If you haven't received an email from your GM about a game you've signed up for, check your junk mail.

Still not seeing anything, check the FG Con site for the game you've signed up for and see if the GM has left any instructions in the comments section below the bookings signup.

Still no info? You can go ahead and panic now.

Blog Entries
    Or send a PM to damned or trenloe and we will get you on the right track - or we will send d1wright around to hand deliver your invite...

hehehe, I read that as "Or send a PM to damned trenloe"

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Oi! :-o
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    ive called him that a few times.... but not as often as hes called me damn damned....

Blog Entries
    Man there's lots of places wanting to sell me everything cheap! I'm missing out on a lot of bargains.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Man there's lots of places wanting to sell me everything cheap! I'm missing out on a lot of bargains.
    And that's just the stuff damned's sending you!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information