DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    here is a quick dungeon i made from scratch with GIMP ... i didn't populate it with anything because i was just practicing creating new textures ... hope someone can use it ...

Attachment 7743
    I like this. I mean I like them all! Lots of bars in this one... ominous....

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I like this. I mean I like them all! Lots of bars in this one... ominous....
    Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    These are very nicely done. I like the whimsical quality to them.
    I do have to say that I much prefer the ones without any grids on them, they tend to be much easier to use in FG and the grids are somewhat distracting... but overall these are really nice!
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    These are very nicely done. I like the whimsical quality to them.
    I do have to say that I much prefer the ones without any grids on them, they tend to be much easier to use in FG and the grids are somewhat distracting... but overall these are really nice!
    thanks. the ones with grids are older ones. i stopped putting grids on them when a few others mentioned the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    thanks. the ones with grids are older ones. i stopped putting grids on them when a few others mentioned the same thing.
    Wonderful! Grids are nice add-on but when maps are used in FG the become obsolete since you can define your own grid in-app. I also prefer maps without grid, but any of your creations are still top-notch no matter you use grid or not
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Wonderful! Grids are nice add-on but when maps are used in FG the become obsolete since you can define your own grid in-app. I also prefer maps without grid, but any of your creations are still top-notch no matter you use grid or not
    thanks again. i use grids in my personal maps when i run my games, but i only add them to show difficult terrain. different colors for different movement speeds. i then offset the FG grid by one pixel so i can still see my colors. this way both me and my players have a clear understanding of the terrain. however these maps are for the community so i don't add them to any new maps i post.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    sukEET - what do you use to add Grids in Gimp?
    render --> pattern --> grid --> then i adjust the settings (size, offsetting always 0, and color)

you can select an area with any of the selection tools, then go through the above steps to create a grid on only what you select. as long as your offset option is the same, all the separate grids rhat you make will line up.

i also use a new layer for grids so i can move and remove them easily.

hope that is not confusing ...

This one is for Damned! Hope you can use this underground passage ... don't fall in ...
    -GIMP-
    Attachment 7772

Here is an empty green dungeons ... i hope someone can fill it with green blobby oozes and other gross stuff ... GIMP!!!

Attachment 7798

Thread Information