5E Character Create Playlist
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    To be very honest, I really liked the stuff you were creating in Gimp... I'm sorry to say... this Procreate stuff seems flatter, less fun, somehow.
    I think it has to do with the line aspect of the Gimp work? I'm not sure.. I'm trying to figure out what my issue is. Those thick black lined slightly abstracted shapes were cool.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    To be very honest, I really liked the stuff you were creating in Gimp...
    +1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, well too bad for you guys ... still learning with Procreate, one can see my maps always improving, just as they did with gimp ... I can just keep them to myself from now on. GIMP is impractical to use. Especially since I work almost 70 hours a week. So as the French say ... Say-lah-veeh...

Blog Entries
    I don't think anyone is saying your maps are bad, and that we do not want to see them.

I like them, and c'est la vie and no more maps would make me sad.

:-(
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying your maps are bad, and that we do not want to see them.

I like them, and c'est la vie and no more maps would make me sad.

:-(
    Yeah, but I f I started posting maps again, I would have to stop being melodramatic ... I feel that my life is at a crossroad ... heheAttachment 16542Attachment 16543

Procreate! Forever!

Attachment 16545 procreate ... I don't care what they say ... I still love you ... we will show them ...

Trying out a new cartoony style ... Procreate!
    Attachment 16618

Attachment 16639
    Trying out some new brushes and new techniques ... got bored with details ... so you guys can add your own stuff ... Procreate!

Blog Entries
    The maps are good but I like seeing all the different techniques you are using.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    The maps are good but I like seeing all the different techniques you are using.
    Thanks

Thread Information