Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Thanks for the maps!

I will definitely use em for my game starting in February!

If You still taking requests , i would love to see a rocky plains battle map.
    I haven't tried that yet but I will see what I can do. I am glad you can use the maps. Not all of them are posted on the first entry, though. Just the ones I like.

Here is a quick map I made today ... hope you can use it ... GIMP!!!

Attachment 8703

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Nice. Maybe a version that is half covered in vines and dirt and bushes....?
    i am just using a mouse at the moment, so I am having to come up with ways to draw stuff that would be quite esy with a pencil ... vines, I'm not sure, dirt and bushes I can do.

It's been a while since I have made any maps .. so here you go ... it's a simple town setting anyone can use, edit, disregard ... it's for the community so use is however you wish ...

Attachment 9661

GIMP!!!

Wow i did not know this little treasure trove was here. sukEEt ...you sir ....ROCK!!!

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRig View Post
    Wow i did not know this little treasure trove was here. sukEEt ...you sir ....ROCK!!!
    Thanks! The first post has my favorites that I have made so far but there are a lot more throughout all the posts ... Some turned out better than others.

Here is a town that I made for a Fate Core game that I am running at the moment ... hope someone else can use it too ...
    Attachment 9845
    GIMP!!!

Blog Entries
    Nice one sukEEt!

here is one i rather like ... i took more time than I normally do in order to play around with some new ideas. all the textures are original ... GIMP it up homies!!!

Attachment 9959

Thread Information