STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kane280484 View Post
    ivell, I have made my own modules for RotRL and I can provide them to you if you own the RotRL copy. They're not as fancy as official modules, but people that used them gave me positive feedback about them. There are encounters, treasure, maps which is a lot help. If you'd need them, feel free to pm me.

P.S. I shipped my books from Paizo to Poland when there were discounts at paizo store, when you buy bundle the shipment cost is not very hefty.
    Whether or not you created your own module, sharing anything that is not marked as OGL -- such as images and tokens is a violation of copyright and not allowed on this forum. There are a list of OGL modules without content that is protected by copyright that are legally available here in our forums. Look in the 3.5E/Pathfinder forums. The posts are stickied.

Ivell, we give 100% of the PDF cost as a discount to the purchase for Fantasy Grounds. The PDF only costs $10 for the Bestiary, Core Rulebook and most of the splat books from Paizo. The costs of PDFs for adventures is usually much higher as a percentage of the product.

Thanks for explanation on this.

Emerald Spire? I can prove ownership.

Thread Information