5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Was this from an old campaign? What ruleset? Do you use any kind of cloud storage? Were there any other issues?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope, pins are for the GM only.

A basic way to show short info to the players is to add tokens to the map (make them visible) and drag some text onto the token so that the text appears when a player hovers their mouse pointer over the token.
    I love that! I just pictured tons of uses for this! Yeah baby!!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Really Nice if Players Could Drop their own pins on map

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope, pins are for the GM only.

A basic way to show short info to the players is to add tokens to the map (make them visible) and drag some text onto the token so that the text appears when a player hovers their mouse pointer over the token.
    ***** I'll say as a player, it would be really nice if each player could drop their own pins on the map. I've been making our own notes of different rooms and my GM/DM has been placing them for me. It really helps for those who get easily confused. Helps give directions, - meet me in the "Garden Room" or the "Torch Room".

I guess I don't see why this is or would be locked down. Yes - I don't want to see the GM/DM pins unless they want me to see them - but would be nice to place my own.

Hi Lander, welcome to FG.

You may get some mileage out of this extension if you take a lot of notes https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension

(Note your DM will need to install it).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I usually create a new pin and click share (so that it turns green), then the players can click it and get whatever information I want to give them, tables, pictures, descriptive text, more links... the options are endless
    And if you as a player create a note you can ask the DM to place it as a pin on the map... I use it all the time
    Last edited by Springroll; May 29th, 2020 at 18:54.

Blog Entries
    Welcome LanderStormwind!

You can always vote and add your suggestions to the Wish List. It's the best place to let the community vote on ideas and for the Devs to track the ideas.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information