DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Err, you just want to see it on the CT? I already do that - you can name an effect anything you want. Create an effect called "Dodge" with a duration of 1. Apply it before initiative, and it goes away automatically at the end of the round. Doesn't do anything except show up on the CT.
    Heh, no. There are various effects that have their more easily understood name that also have the code beneath it that gives the effects that also come with it. So having Dodge as an Effect that also performs the functions of a dodge would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Question: When a creature has an additional range on their Critical Hit chances, what is the format for getting that implemented in FG?

Example: Landedrosa crits on an 19 or 20 from Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but I could quite figure out how to make his Action Attack's to-hit reflect this (after some experimentation).
    Does anyone know the answer to this one yet? Is it possible to increase NPC crit range?

Heh, no. There are various effects that have their more easily understood name that also have the code beneath it that gives the effects that also come with it. So having Dodge as an Effect that also performs the functions of a dodge would be great.
    So, does "Dodge; GRANTDISATK" not work for you?

Does anyone know the answer to this one yet? Is it possible to increase NPC crit range?
    You can with a character on the Actions tab, next to Weapons there is the little magnifying glass - there is a crit range in it and the ability to add extra crit dice.

I haven't seen any thing that replicates this in the effects. Perhaps create him as a PC and the DM runs him?

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    You can with a character on the Actions tab, next to Weapons there is the little magnifying glass - there is a crit range in it and the ability to add extra crit dice.

I haven't seen any thing that replicates this in the effects. Perhaps create him as a PC and the DM runs him?
    Yeah, the PC side is great and we are exploring more of the great options being added. I wasn't sure if we had anything for NPCs yet as I know they've done it for other versions.

Thanks for all the reports, guys, been heads down on Unity porting. Very consuming, but good progress. Months to go yet.

On the reports,

Venomous Filigree - Whisper reply target
    This seems like a bug, I will investigate.

ShadeRaven - Aid Spell
    There is no effect or support for "max health" boost. I usually use Temporary Hit Points myself. It's a complex logic scenario for max health boost, so hasn't been implemented yet.

ShadeRaven - Dodge effect
    The real solution to this is to implement my long term solution which is to rebuild effects as their own full "records" within FG, where they have their own editing window (sort of like spells/weapons). As part of this change, I envisioned that the effects would each be provided with a name (initially set to name of spell if generated by spell), and that only the name would show up in the CT effects list. Also, each effect in the CT effects list would be given a way to look up details quickly if needed (tooltip or editor window), and the ability to remove effects quickly as well (both GM and player). It's really a complete rebuild of the system.

I tried to limit the official "shortcut" effects to mimic the conditions in the PHB and Basic Rules. Let me think about whether Dodge belongs there.

ShadeRaven - NPC critical range
    No, I haven't figured out how to implement this yet. It's a fairly recent addition to the NPC statistics. Let me see what I can come up with. It's somewhat complicated by the fact that the one example I found has the improved critical as a separate trait, which makes it hard to find in a per power parsing environment (NPC sheet, CT quick format).

damned
    Saw your post and e-mail. I'll respond there.

Cheers,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] Added "Dodge" effect. Applies GRANTDISATK; ADVSAV: dexterity when not Grappled, Restrained, Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Stunned or Unconscious.
    • [5E] Added "CRIT: #" effect which adjusts the attack critical range for the combatant.
    • [5E] Added critical range to NPC attack entry in combat tracker. Format is "[ATK:# (#)]" where second number is crit range.
    • [CoreRPG+] Whisper reply target overriden when GM has show player whispers turned on. Fixed.
    • [3.5E] Type missing from PC damage rolls with no dice. Fixed.

JPG

Nice updates, thanks! Testing them tonight.

Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG] Added some functions to support multiple item lists when using the party sheet inventory tab (i.e. Savage Worlds).

JPG

Thread Information