DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Luck Score?

Luck Score?

I'm VERY new to roleplaying, and to CoC especially. But I am trying to fill out a character sheet on the Fantasy Grounds app and notice that I can't change the LUCK score. It automatically picks one for me.

The quick-start guide I'm reading about CoC says that Luck starts off with begins at 3D6 multiplied by 5. But the score that it automatically puts in for my character is 300. Isn't that WAY too high?

Luck is auto populated as POW x 5.

The ruleset is for Call of Cthulhu 6th edition. I think you're looking at the new 7th edition quick start guide?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ohhhhhh. Okay. Got it. Thank you! I found the "Create an Investigator" page finally in the books I bought for the Fantasy Grounds app. Some of the making your character is still kinda confusing to me, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Thank you for your help!

There's some free 6th edition quick-start rules available here: https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produ...ickStart-Rules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you very much! That helped a lot.

Thread Information