STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks Torgaard, turns out my girl bought Photoshop cs6 a couple months ago (full purchase, no cloud) and i can use that. No time like the present to learn a new program XD
    Anyways looking forward to seeing your Mill and Sanctuary maps

Great work on the maps. Fantastic quality. I'm going to be starting HotDQ in a few weeks. So, these will come in very handy. Thanks for posting them and keep them coming

Just stumbled across these. Awesome.

Sweet! Can't wait for The Mill and Sanctuary ones!

Also, if you want to overlay a grid onto an image, here's a killer free tool.

https://sporkforge.com/imaging/grid.php

We got back to the game a few weeks back. That means more maps!

Whipped this up for the "Stragglers" encounter in Episode 2:
    Attachment 9493

This one is supposed to be for the "Rearguard" encounter, but I never really finished it:
    Attachment 9494

This is my version of the Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Dragon Hatchery:
    Attachment 9495

Wooaaaah, these maps are awesome, you're awesome, and soon my campaigns will be awesome thanks to your maps, are more maps underway =D?

Dang, just realized I forgot to upload my "Sanctuary" map. I'll have to try'n remember that (tonight when I get home).

My campaign is kind of on a temporary hiatus, but I hope to have some more maps cooked up soon(ish).

Hey, brand new to this forum, and about to finish chapter 1 with my crew, these maps are a god send, thanks for making/posting them. You are my new favorite person :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Torgaard View Post
    Here's my version of "The Old Tunnel" mission:

Attachment 7577
    ah yes... the tunnel where my monk almost met his demise to a surprise round of rats rolling 19's while I was rolling 2's.

Thread Information