Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 22 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    I'd like to know if you know of any article that helps you determine the Flanaess Graph-T
    I'd like to know if you know of any article that helps you determine the Flanaess Graph-T

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    No, I don't have an direct information source for that - however, the GRAPH-T categories are pretty broad, so if you think about it it should be pretty obvious which values to assign - and nobody would be able to argue too effectively because the GRAPH-T categories are pretty broad

So, taking a quick look at the DOE:Locations Manual, I'd give the world of Toril (the planet/world that the Flanaess is part of, along with Kara-Tur, Maztica, etc) a GRAPH-T code of: 212333 (G2,R1,A2,P3,H3,T3)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    So, taking a quick look at the DOE:Locations Manual, I'd give the world of Toril (the planet/world that the Flanaess is part of, along with Kara-Tur, Maztica, etc) a GRAPH-T code of: 212333 (G2,R1,A2,P3,H3,T3)
    What?!? Which mad wizard or insane god moved the Flanaess (World of Greyhawk) from Oerth to Toril?

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    What?!? Which mad wizard or insane god moved the Flanaess (World of Greyhawk) from Oerth to Toril?
    The same one that caused me to write that when I was so tired it took me three goes in the first place

Still, Oerth and Toril are pretty much the same as far as the GRAPH-T code is concerned, so I'd use the same code for each: 212333 (G2,R1,A2,P3,H3,T3).

And for the record, you could use the same GRAPH-T code for most D&D-settings: Dragonlance, Darksun (maybe drop the H down to 2, and the R up to 2), Erberon(sp?), Basic D&D - Ravenloft might be a tad different. The point is, as I said previously, the GRAPH-T categories are pretty broad (they're designed to cover every possible condition of every possible body (sun, planet, moon, etc) imaginable).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thanks! Dulux!!

Hi Everybody,

I've just updated the Extension to v3.2.1.

This is primarily a compatibility update to fix a couple of minor bugs, etc.

Please note that with the release of the new DOE:REMU Extension the delivery method for all of the DO-REMs (Dulux-Oz Rulesets, Extensions & Modules) has changed. Please see Post #1 of this thread for full details.

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi dulux-oz. My players started getting the following error on startup when joining my long-running 5e game a week or 2 back. Just now getting time to try and troubleshoot it.

Script Error: [string "DOEWeather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:476: setValue: Unable to create node

I see some "unable to create node" type errors in the thread history in case this is similar.

I've confirmed the error running just the Weather DOE extension by itself and no other extensions. I'm running:

- 5E ruleset v3.3.5A for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC

- CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.5A for Fantasy Grounds

- DOE: Base Extension v3.2.1
    The Base Extension for all Dulux-Oz Extensions (DOEs). Includes an Alternate ColourGizmo allowing the use of Hexadecimal Colour Codes to set a User's Dice Colours.
    For Fantasy Grounds v3.3.5+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets.
    By Matthew J BLACK.
    Copyright ©2004-2018 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.

- DOE: Weather Extension v3.2.1
    An Extension that determines the Weather, Sunrise and Sunset.
    By Matthew J BLACK.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Hi dulux-oz. My players started getting the following error on startup when joining my long-running 5e game a week or 2 back. Just now getting time to try and troubleshoot it.

Script Error: [string "DOEWeather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:476: setValue: Unable to create node

I see some "unable to create node" type errors in the thread history in case this is similar.

I've confirmed the error running just the Weather DOE extension by itself and no other extensions. I'm running:

- 5E ruleset v3.3.5A for Fantasy Grounds

- CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.5A for Fantasy Grounds

- DOE: Base Extension v3.2.1
    The Base Extension for all Dulux-Oz Extensions (DOEs). Includes an Alternate ColourGizmo allowing the use of Hexadecimal Colour Codes to set a User's Dice Colours.
    By Matthew J BLACK.

- DOE: Weather Extension v3.2.1
    An Extension that determines the Weather, Sunrise and Sunset.
    By Matthew J BLACK.
    Sorry, I missed this when it was first posted.

Did you recently change the Wind Speed Measurement from KMH to MPH (or vice-versa)? if so, could you change it back and see if the error persists - thanks (and sorry about the delay)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

In the main options you mean? I'll give it a try. I always use MPH and don't remember changing it since originally setting it up before getting the errors. Will let you know shortly if players still get errors.

Thread Information