Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thank you Ballan your to kind, there are a lot better people out there than me. I'm just a rank amateur who just loves to draw I always wish I could draw better too.

Well I thought it was Time to do a monster so what is the typical first monster normally this. Hope you like it.Attachment 7470

Found time to do this one as well as the skeleton today Attachment 7474 a warrior Dwarf with Axe and some lite Armour. let me know what you think, but be nice OK.

Back on with the tokens for a while and here's a monster Attachment 7487 hope you can find a use for this fantasy spider. it's 100 x 100px alpha clear and tested on my demo version of Fantasy grounds.

Also is there away I can find out if there being down loaded, so I know if I'm not wasting my time putting these up?.
    Last edited by The Dungeon; September 21st, 2014 at 01:35.

Blog Entries
    i dont think there is a way to measure downloads.
    its entirely up to you of course but there are a lot of top down monster tokens out there already - there is always room for more.
    im enjoying your portraits more

Quote Originally Posted by The Dungeon View Post
    Also is there away I can find out if there being down loaded, so I know if I'm not wasting my time putting these up?.
    Attach them as files, not as images. Press the "Go Advanced" button to the bottom right of the edit post window when you're writing a reply - this will then show the attachment button above the window (a paper clip). Just add the attachment to the pop up window (a maximum of 5 per post), do not add it directly to the thread. Then the attachments will all be listed at the bottom of the post (only visible one you save the post) and it will give a list of "views" for each attachment.

You can see an example of this in the first post of this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...y-4-OGL-Module
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, that good to know, and will do so from now on.

Been very busy working on my Isometric character tokens and have just done a Orc which has turned out quiet good, and will be on my site along with a few new bits and pieces that I have been working on in the last few days and getting quiet a lot of views too, no sales at yet, but I guess it will take time for people to go full on with this Idea but one lives in hope that it will take off one day.

Thread Information