5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

1930s Style Pulp / Cthulhu / Noir Tokens and Portraits

I did some of these last night while procrastinating and struggling with my Maesltrom coding....

There is approx 120 Tokens on the first link and 120 matching Portraits on the second.

I hope to add some more sometime soon. All images are Public Domain - the quality varies significantly across the various images.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mreifr0lzl...okens.mod?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja9fx2pk43...p?dl=0

Awesome!

You can make folder for the portraits too - put them all in a zip and rename .zip to .ppk, then put the .ppk file in your <fg app data folder>\portraits directory. This will make the portraits in the .ppk file appear as a bag in the portraits window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Any xml files needed in the .pkk file?
    Nope. Just name the file what you want the bag to be called.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And it's .ppk (Portrait PacK) not pkk.

many thanks for these. Were running a game outa Gosford NSW and these will help!

Thread Information