5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 158 First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I suggest you add it to the official wish list. Then the devs can track it etc.
    Please post it in the list and I'll post in some FG facebook groups.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoff View Post
    Please post it in the list and I'll post in some FG facebook groups.
    ??? Note sure I understand what your asking/stating. You can add it to the list yourself, that way you can track it as well as explain it best.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    ??? Note sure I understand what your asking/stating. You can add it to the list yourself, that way you can track it as well as explain it best.
    Well, isn't my idea, it wouldn't be fair to me to post.

I added it for you
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll share, thank you!

I know about LOS or line of sight feature coming with Unity but I can't find anything else.I'm hoping that one of the new features is the ability to have multiple layers to the map.It would be nice to have a background layer,object layer,hidden and token layer.If anyone has ever used Maptools then they know what I'm talking about.These layers will allow Gms to be able to build maps on the fly or have things change in the background to make things more dynamic.Players will be able to have multiple token images like a character standing,crouching,mounted etc.The hidden layer would show Gms where there traps are and possibly if coded right could be triggered when a token moves over the square that's trapped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    I know about LOS or line of sight feature coming with Unity but I can't find anything else.I'm hoping that one of the new features is the ability to have multiple layers to the map.It would be nice to have a background layer,object layer,hidden and token layer.If anyone has ever used Maptools then they know what I'm talking about.These layers will allow Gms to be able to build maps on the fly or have things change in the background to make things more dynamic.Players will be able to have multiple token images like a character standing,crouching,mounted etc.The hidden layer would show Gms where there traps are and possibly if coded right could be triggered when a token moves over the square that's trapped.
    I believe that functionality is already on the wishlist. See post #110 of this thread for the link.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    It would be nice to have a background layer,object layer,hidden and token layer.
    Try this extension, it introduces three layers: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What'd be great is if all the adventure modules had the DM map info consolidated with the normal map in a different layer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofFire View Post
    What'd be great is if all the adventure modules had the DM map info consolidated with the normal map in a different layer.
    Interesting... I think this would lose the flexibility of a separate (smaller) GM map used just for the GM to have a quick look at "secret" things they should know about. Or, do you want it as an addition?

How would you see this additional "GM info" layer working? The GM can already put pushpins and invisible tokens on the map to remind them of things and link to them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information