FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Thanks for the response, sounds reasonable. The Kickstarter seemed to offer rebates for people who just bought Classic between 2018 and 2019. Is this planed for the final release, too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the response, sounds reasonable. The Kickstarter seemed to offer rebates for people who just bought Classic between 2018 and 2019. Is this planed for the final release, too?
    No word from SmiteWorks on that yet. But, I suspect they will look at for their customers, including the new ones.

Also, besides all the info/help on the forums here, the user manual, and YouTube, also check out FantasyGroundsCollege.net for free classes and resources to learn FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I take it it's too late to back the kickstarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    I take it it's too late to back the kickstarter?
    If there is no option for late backers - you will have to wait for the global availability
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Short answer: Yes
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Alright, it's 2020, is Unity out yet? Haven't seen/read anything for a while :s

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Alright, it's 2020, is Unity out yet? Haven't seen/read anything for a while :s
    Then you have been looking in the wrong place https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Unity-Playtest
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Then you have been looking in the wrong place https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Unity-Playtest
    My humble thanks

I was watching a video on dice in Unity. And while it finally gives some more options for those who play unsupported RPGs, I can't help but wonder if using a list of codes becomes very impractical during gameplay (as an example my hotbars are usually already filled, and if you need more than one die code, with different dice or different success thresholds or whatever, it becomes even less practical).

Is this the way it's gonna be or just an early showing? Why can't FG have a dice roller where you click a button for desired dice resolution, then just add the numbers (as in Roll20)? That would speed up play and as far as I can tell it wouldn't be messing up the structure of FG.

I don't know why this isn't listed on the FAQ and I tried searching but couldn't find a very clear answer on the subject...

I own a Fantasy Grounds Ultimate licence. I know that all my purchased content will be compatible with unity, but what about my ultimate licence? This was a rather expensive purchase and I hope that my ultimate licence will still apply to Fantasy Grounds Unity... right?

Thread Information