5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by J5isalive View Post
    Hey all, super late to the party. First time post, but I was trying to make sure my effects were set correctly. Came across this thread and I'm having a similar issue with "reroll". Suggestions?
    Hi J5 welcome to FG and to the community

Your screen shot only shows attacks, but the reroll only affects damage. Try rolling some damage and you'll see it working. Your set up is correct.

Gah! Still can't type faster than Trenloe. He must be all over the internet
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Huge oversight on my part, thank you so much! It works like a charm and as intended to with Damage rolls.

Huge thanks on this one. New to the game and couldn't figure out how to let the Paladin do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    Hi keeperofsouls,
    Here is a shot of a weapon in my campaign. "Reroll 2" works as designed.

Attachment 11373
    Here it is almost 3.5 years later and this is still helpful! Thanks for sharing.

How would I apply this to an NPC? Will adding the REROLL 2 work in the NPC weapon text?
    Last edited by Zandel; January 12th, 2021 at 16:57.

I don't think this would work on an NPC since there's no wording that you can use which would generate the effect. You could try adding REROLL 2 directly into the Combat Tracker but I doubt that would work either.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

that's a shame, but thanks for the response

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    How would I apply this to an NPC? Will adding the REROLL 2 work in the NPC weapon text?
    For an occasional/special NPC, just create them as a PC and set them as hostile (if necessary) in the combat tracker? Bit more effort to do, but should work

Thread Information