STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Let's Play The Lost Mine of Phandelver

(This series is COMPLETE! a full play through.)

Here's our group playing through the Starter Set adventure, 'The Lost Mine of Phandelver'.

We are new to 5E, but we read part of the rules, so what could go wrong... Right?

Here's the Playlist containing the first session and eventually all the other sessions as well.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by OTG_Wraith; February 2nd, 2015 at 06:29.

Week two has been posted...

The goblin lair awaits us, and we emerge triumphant... well, most of us.

Thanks damned!

Also, with FG CON coming up I added a note advertising FG CON at the beginning of the first episodes of both the playlists and all of the current weeks episodes for the Lost Mine Let's Play...

Just click the above video to see the note directing folks to the FG CON homepage.

Doing a quick test of streaming our usual Thursday game if anyone wants to stop by...

https://www.twitch.tv/otg_wraith

Blog Entries
    Ive been watching a few of these - well I have them going on the other screen while i pretend to work on my ruleset on the other.

Thanks to those that stopped by Twitch, I'll render these and have them up on youtube shortly.

Week three is up!

We make our way to Phandalin and find that it has been taken over by people with Southern accents! (oh, and the two good witches from the Wizard of Oz.)
    Last edited by OTG_Wraith; September 21st, 2014 at 20:58.

Week four is here, and finds our intrepid party engaged in a street fight with the Phandalin gang!

Then we explore a hidden cave...

Thread Information