FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    All good feedback.

I cleaned it up a little more.

Regarding the dropdown's consolidation and the other options... those sound great but would require some coding (and mental) gymnastics to get working with how the XML & XSL stylesheets work today.

Blog Entries
    Yeah.. I figured it would be more complex.. but an improvement in the long run if it can be managed.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    A thought on the game calendar. Just on the description. if we are trying to encourage players.. the Description box entry is very limited.. Its basically a single line , that wraps. Can we have it as a box, that we can edit. Ie a multiline web control, instead of a single line. I under stand the need to keep HTML code out for security reasons. Otherwise we are tempted to link to other pages. But at the least multiple lines would make a big difference, and encourage the DMs to enter more info about the game. I'd also like maybe a separate box, where we can enter in a URL for the web site, for the game. Like the google sites that I use.
    Rgds
    Trev
    Sydney Australia.
    GMT + 10
    DM 3.5

For future consideration perhaps: It would be nice to be able to check the extensive list and filter by the of the week day a game has been scheduled for it's next session. If I have time to play with a group on Tuesday evenings in GMT -6, I can cross reference the game calender and filter out those items that don't fit my criteria and save myself a lot of time. Or better yet, set this up on an actual calendar and I can click the date I want and see what's being played (you could pull the data from the proposed playing date?) If I find something that interest me, I can click on that link and see if they play the system I like and if they have openings.
    It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll;
    I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul.

Blog Entries
    1) It may be time to go in a prune some inactive campaigns again.
    2) It would be nice if scheduled games would show up in the Calendar link. You could filter there by game system.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    3) It would be nice if posts could be removed from the narrative on the campaign page. Either by the person who submitted them, but also by the GM.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    For future consideration perhaps: It would be nice to be able to check the extensive list and filter by the of the week day a game has been scheduled for it's next session. If I have time to play with a group on Tuesday evenings in GMT -6, I can cross reference the game calender and filter out those items that don't fit my criteria and save myself a lot of time. Or better yet, set this up on an actual calendar and I can click the date I want and see what's being played (you could pull the data from the proposed playing date?) If I find something that interest me, I can click on that link and see if they play the system I like and if they have openings.
    Agreed. Create a calendar so we can plan for or post available games. FG is awesome because it lends itself so well to this concept. Great idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    1) It may be time to go in a prune some inactive campaigns again.
    2) It would be nice if scheduled games would show up in the Calendar link. You could filter there by game system.
    Item 1 is IMO valid again.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information