DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds + Par5e'd data = ?

Forgive me for what is possibly a stupid question, but I'm jumping into FG with both feet, and I just want to clear up one thing.

My players and I have been hard at work using the Par5e program and bringing in the classes, races, feats, etc into FG. It's looking great. But all this work - is it just, basically... a reference?

Does the character sheet interact in *any* way with all the data I've brought in?

When I make a character, and type "Fighter" under class - does that connect to the Fighter class in the libarary in any meaningful way? Does AC interact in any way with the armor I have 'equipped'?

Thank you for any clarification!

With regards to armor, I think you can drag it from the reference onto your character sheet, and it should populate.

YMMV

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Your parsed classes, races, backgrounds, spells and equipment can all be drag and dropped. Just grab the shield of whatever it is you want, drag it onto the character sheet under the appropriate field, and away you go. Character creation honestly could not be easier.

And when you drag a spell onto the character sheet, all that text gets parsed by the 5E ruleset, usually creating all the effects/conditions for the spell.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

So simple, so awesome, I feel so silly.

Thank you everyone.

Thread Information