Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yes, I have easily gotten back the value of buying an ultimate license a couple of years ago.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Does the subscription include the initial license or is it an add-on to the "Fantasy Grounds License". ie. if I had no license today, could I just pay the $9.99 and start playing?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Does the subscription include the initial license or is it an add-on to the "Fantasy Grounds License". ie. if I had no license today, could I just pay the $9.99 and start playing?
    I think it does include the initial license. Should wait until somebody with better know answers.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Blog Entries
    $9.95 and just start playing.
    want to get your game on straight away - the whole group can play for $9.95.
    wanna rotate the GM for a couple of weeks? $9.95 and your in!

or $9.99
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Yes, I have easily gotten back the value of buying an ultimate license a couple of years ago.
    Indeed. My per-evening cost is probably around $0.25 at this point.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    The first payment of $9.99 gets you the license and all the built-ins that normally come with the $149 Ultimate package (tokens, maps module, rulesets.)

No. Absolutely not! ;p
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information