FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 54 First 123451353 ... Last

Thread: PAR5E Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    (Note: It's worked on the Basic PDFs just fine. On my self-OCR'd Player's Handbook, no change. :P)
    Yeah, it all depends on how the PDF is put together originally - sounds like the Basic D&D one was created where the paragraphs were defined in the original document and so that formatting persists into the PDF document. Using OCR on a scanned document usually results in single line text as the OCR has no real reference to know where there are paragraph breaks, etc.. This also depends on the OCR software used - some make an attempt at identifying paragraphs (to varying degrees of success).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have a question. Working though Parse (thanks by the way), but getting ruleset error: No vertical anchor defined in control. Any idea of what might be wrong?

Nevermind...I was in dev no release mode. Works without issue now!

Hi

I'm slowly parse my handbook, it's my first time making modules for fantasy grounds and I have run into a small problem in that I can't open any of the modules in fantasy ground's, any idea's ?

Thanks

Kokopelli

Did you use par5e?

Do you know where to put the .mod files?

Do you know how to open the library?

That's a great place to start for us to help you out.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Hi

Yeah I was using par5e. I saved the module in to the module folder inside fantasy grounds. When I open the library nothing shows, so I clicked on the modules button. The module is there but won't open whenI click the book button.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopelli31 View Post
    Yeah I was using par5e. I saved the module in to the module folder inside fantasy grounds. When I open the library nothing shows, so I clicked on the modules button. The module is there but won't open whenI click the book button.
    You need to double-click on the module entry in the Module Activation window, or left-click+hold+drag to the left if you are clicking on the book icon (like opening a book) - when you left-click+hold on the book icon you'll see an arrow appear pointing to the left. But, it's easier just to double-click on any of the rest of the specific module entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just noticed the video isn't on twitch any more

Has WoTC been handing out the C&D's? FG update just removed a theme.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information