DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    We'll start at the beginning regardless... so no worries. Those of you who are familiar with the story in the first book I'm sure can keep mum about the important details.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    We'll start at the beginning regardless... so no worries. Those of you who are familiar with the story in the first book I'm sure can keep mum about the important details.
    Does that mean Yves and I have to do all the thinking? :-o Is Darren a Legacy of Fire virgin too?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool, no spoilers!

The hedonistic drawback also caught my attention. Mmmmm, a pesh addicted hedonist... what kind of mood am I in!? That'll make a colourful character if it persists...

Which reminds me of the typical start questions:

Stats: rolled or points?
    Traits: used? Must one be from player guide?
    Drawback: used?
    Race: all Paizo's? Alternate traits? Random variants of aasimar & tiefling?
    Class: all Paizo's? All archetypes?
    Starting gold: roll, average, fixed
    Religion: all Golarion gods?

I'm tentatively thinking of playing a Human Glaive-wielding Inquisitor of Shelyn.
    I also have a female bard mostly ready to go.
    I know nothing of this AP, but I do have a brain so I can help out with the deep thoughts!

Is there a player guide for this AP? I looked on paizo.com and didn't see one. EDIT: nevermind, found it. It's not free??? I thought most of the player's guides were free. Bah.
    Last edited by darrenan; August 25th, 2014 at 23:30.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Is there a player guide for this AP? I looked on paizo.com and didn't see one. EDIT: nevermind, found it. It's not free??? I thought most of the player's guides were free. Bah.
    I always thought the PDFs were free! Shame... You can get a print copy for $3!

EDIT: Looking at it, this is a full on 32 page player companion. Hence the charge for it as it is much more hefty than the later 16-or-so pages of the free PDFs.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 25th, 2014 at 23:56.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Stats: 20 Point Buy
    Traits: 1 AP Campaign Trait and 1 other Trait
    Drawbacks: Ideally I'd prefer NOT to use Drawbacks... but I could be convinced otherwise.
    Race: (in order of commonality)
    Human: Dominant
    Halflings: Common
    Gnome: Uncommon
    Dwarves: Uncommon/Common in Katapesh City
    Half-elves: Rare/Uncommon in Katapesh City
    Ifrit: Rare
    Sylph: Rare
    Oread: Rare
    Suli: Rare
    Elves: Rare
    Undine: Rare
    Aasimar: Rare - See GM about variants.
    Tiefling: Rare - See GM about variants.
    Gnoll: Very Rare/Commonly Evil
    Half-orcs: Very Rare
    Other Races: Ask... but less likely.
    Starting Gold: Class Average (From the Table)
    Religions: Preferably one that 'fits' the theme. Abadar is the most common. Sarenrae is very big in the area. Gozreh, Desna, Nethys and Pharasma have a presence... Rovagug and Lamashtu are also unfortunately somewhat popular. These are all good choices (cept the evil ones.. which are.. evil choices.. well the neutral ones are neutral choices.. but..) I would prefer that you did NOT choose an evil god. Other gods can be chosen but they have a lesser presence and will not be as integral to the story.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 26th, 2014 at 00:29.

Blog Entries
    Also.. we'll be using the Achievement Feats that are found in the Player's Guide... although I will not necessarily be tracking them the way they are intended. (The bookkeeping can get pretty insane for some of them.) For the ones with nasty bookkeeping we'll work based on averages and set a minimum Level. Healer's Touch will be largely unavailable to anyone unless they are a dedicated healer who rarely inflicts damage.

There are only 6 campaign traits in the Legacy of Fire Player Guide, and the last one ("Finding Haleen") can only be taken by one player, or players that are siblings. I have an idea for a character background that fits with "Finding Haleen", but I've got ideas for the other traits as well. Was anyone looking at that trait?

Here are the 6 campaign traits, for those who don't have the book:
    • Earning Your Freedom
    • Seeking Adventure
    • Reclaiming Your Roots
    • Gnoll Killer
    • Missionary
    • Finding Haleen

I don't know if it's legal to paste the description of the Player's Guide in this forum thread...?

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I don't know if it's legal to paste the description of the Player's Guide in this forum thread...?
    Here they are OGLified: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/camp...legacy-of-fire

I'm using Missionary, as my guy is from Taldor.

Thread Information