5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Looking for a group.

Looking for a group for D&D 5th edition. I am open to play any character just message me.

Both of my campaigns are Text Only, we utilize absolutely no voice in our games. My Wednesday night game is Forgotten Realms and currently running Lost Mine of Phandelver. Once that is complete we will begin the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. The Saturday campaign is a world of my own design and mixture of module and my own material. I'm open to discussions on taking in a new player for either.

Hey Irondrake- just wanted to say love the work you put into your maps. Let me know if you want to sit down and chat, or converse via PMs. Whichever campaign is currently accepting players I'd be happy to join in. If you're looking for more people for your Saturday game, I'm interested to hear about the world, and maybe have a session where you can give me an input on character background then (unless it's still based in a common setting, then I'll just run it by you).
    Last edited by Tidomann; August 8th, 2014 at 01:47.

So I'm putting together a website, its still somewhat in production but I have a lot of game logs in the forums there. That should give you an idea about the campaigns https://irondrake.wix.com/fantastic-journies

Just wanted to stop in and compliment you on your website, Irondrake. Very sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    Both of my campaigns are Text Only, we utilize absolutely no voice in our games. My Wednesday night game is Forgotten Realms and currently running Lost Mine of Phandelver. Once that is complete we will begin the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. The Saturday campaign is a world of my own design and mixture of module and my own material. I'm open to discussions on taking in a new player for either.
    How do you run a game with no voice. That sounds very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymax474 View Post
    How do you run a game with no voice. That sounds very tedious.
    Nah - just a lot of pre time and a nice, slow immersion into character for some real role-playing - plus plenty of opportunity for snack breaks, bathroom breaks, more snake breaks, etc
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Well I would love to join. What are the times?

Hey Irondrake, what is your timezone? CST? Definitely interested in the Saturday game. The only issue is I tend to get off at 6:30 CST- so it's your call on barring entry.

Thread Information