DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Moon: Finally able to get back at it and have a couple of issues I didn't see mentioned yet (apologies if I missed it).

VULN, IMMUNE, RESIST: Creatures with Vulnerabilities, Immunities, etc, aren't working now. They show up in the traits tab on the CT, but there's nothing in the EFFECTS section now. So that VULN: bludgeoning on the skeleton can be seen by click on the Damage Vulnerabilities button and seen there, but it has no effect in game. A smack with a mace does normal damage. Etc. If I add VULN: bludgeoning by hand to the Skeleton, it works as expected.

DEATH SAVES: First, the auto-roll isn't being handled correctly. From Page 197 of the 5E PHB: "Whenever you start your turn with 0 hit points, you
    must make a special saving throw, called a death saving throw, to determine whether you creep closer to death or hang onto life."
    I added the bold and underline to indicate the problem. Honestly, I didn't realize this until the question arose in game. For 5E, Death Saves are a the beginning of a turn, not at the end. Currently, FG handles it like 4E and rolls it at the end of turn.

Also, it would be nice to have a dice button to roll a Death Save manually on a character sheet that would add to the appropriate save or failure check boxes.

That's what we noticed this time around.

Still LOVING your work in this (and I must say I am overjoyed to see you took the suggestion to auto-check the used ammo boxes!).

Thanks again, as always!

Blackfoot, I found the party sheet issue, and will have fix in next patch. For the Actions tab, I'm not able to see this issue. Can you give me more details?

ShadeRaven, I'm looking at your items next, probably tomorrow.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Looking at the actions tab issue more closely I see that instead of lining up a heading over each box you centered a group of headings over a group of boxes.
    Not so much a bug as a different way of doing it... I was thinking that the headings didn't line up with the boxes.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

@Shaderaven

I am not getting the issue you have with skeletons (VULN etc.) From the image you can see how the skeleton stats look and how they translate when dragged into the CT and the effect of being hit by a bludgeoning weapon. Moon Wizard did some work on this stuff recently to fix the problem you mention - which version are you using. Cheers

Thread Information