DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Test release v3.0.8

Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

This release is a placeholder for adding minor features and bug fixes prior to v3.1. We may move to this release or v3.1, depending on how development goes (especially 5E support).

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• Holding CTRL+ALT key will disable shortcut keys, similar to other Windows apps, to better support AltGr keyboard usage.

JPG

Encounters: Just a small oddity here.

When adding creatures to Encounters, if the Creature is Locked, then their Token does not transfer over to the Encounter (will be an empty token). However, if the creature is unlocked when adding it to the Encounter, any associated token will go over to the encounter as well.

BTW: Just a little thank you for some little touches that make a big difference in the long run. I can't list them all, because there are so many... but they are appreciated and noticed. Things like having all the information saved on Export (it wasn't before at least 3.0) really makes life easier. Add up a bunch of things like that and a lot of time and effort is saved.

Blog Entries
    I was wondering if it was possible to add names to the labels for use with the merge feature. The way it is right now you have to include the whole windowclass in an extension to move the labels around.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

5e ruleset: Would be nice to have support for the 'Lucky' trait (auto-reroll a 1 on attack/skill/ability checks)

Also would be nice if player actions (weapons, powers, etc) could be dropped onto the combat tracker. Actions / Reactions seem to be limited to NPCs at this time.
    -Bumamgar

5e ruleset: would like to re-iterate my request for an option to roll HP for NPCs when added to the tracker rather than taking average HP. thank you!
    -Bumamgar

I noticed that I can't set negative die modifiers,
    I am trying to do ATK:-1d6 to support the bard's cutting words ability, also would apply to spells like bane. has this already been reported? I noticed that negative numbers apply, just not negative die rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by KlCrash View Post
    I am trying to do ATK:-1d6 to support the bard's cutting words ability, also would apply to spells like bane. has this already been reported? I noticed that negative numbers apply, just not negative die rolls.
    Err, that ability makes his attack *worse*? Why would you use it? How about using the inverse - have the modifier *add* to his AC and then target that effect to the attackers it applies to?

Quote Originally Posted by KlCrash View Post
    It's a known limitation. Effects don't currently support negative dice. It's on the roadmap I believe...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information