FG Spreadshirt Swag

Trouble with Par5e vs Spells.txt

I saved the D&D Basic Rules as a TXT file, cut out everything but the spells section, and saved that as Spells.txt

I put #@; before the cleric and wizard spell list headers, put ##; before the spell descriptions, and removed all the extra linefeeds from the TXT conversion. During this process, after Delayed Blast Fireball I parsed the file (out of curiosity), and it successfully created a module with the cleric and wizard spell indexes, plus the spells down through DBF. So I deleted the module, and finished removing the line breaks. Fired off another parse, and now it won't finish creating the module. Here are my capture settings:

Attachment 7226

And the output is:

Info : engine build .................................................. ..................... [v0.0.7-b15]
    Info : ruleset library .................................................. .......................... [5E]
    Info : module .................................................. ................................ [5ednd]
    Info : ruleset .................................................. .................................. [5E]
    Info : folder structure .................................................. .................... [Created]
    Parse - spell .................................................. ................................... [Aid]
    Parse - spell .................................................. ....................... [Antimagic Field]
    etc...
    Parse - spell .................................................. ......................... [Wall of Stone]
    Parse - spell .................................................. .......................... [Warding Bond]
    Parse : spells .................................................. ............................ [Completed]
    Make : spells windowlists .................................................. ................ [Completed]

Then it stops. No module is created, no XML is created in the TEMP folder, either. Any ideas?
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Blog Entries
    Can you send me the spells.txt file Xorn, I'll have a look for you. I will PM my email address to you.

I'm also just penning up some changes to the documentation and will be posting up a new version of the tool later today.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Zeuss fixed it. You only need the #@; for the top of the spell index, not next to each class type (I had it before Cleric & Wizard.)
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Thread Information