DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'm looking for a group as well. I'm new to fantasy grounds but not to d&d. Willing to play any type of character. Anyone know of a good group?

I'm also interested in a group.

Looks like we have a group here if we could find someone to DM

Blog Entries
    One f you guys might like to even pull the group together and try your hand at being GM?
    It is a lot more work - but can be just as much fun.

I've DMed quite a bit, but not recently and not with FG. However, I've been looking into it for the last few days. Just bought the 5e PH yesterday along with Hoard of the Dragon Queen. It will likely take me a few weeks before I'm ready to actually take on the DM role in FG - especially since I've never even used the program as a player. If I do get up and running, anyone interested in playing?

Blog Entries
    @Alzarian Crimson - I can give you an intro GM Session 1 on 1 if you like - or if any of you other guys want to join in the GM session we can.
    It wont be a 5e specific session but Im happy to try and answer all your questions. I reckon it would take 60-90mins.
    If you can GM on pen and paper I think you probably only need a couple of pointers to get you going.
    Also - these very short videos 2-6mins each will cover a bunch of common topics for a new FG GM... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...r6UcaaLvD7YlJd
    Approx 50mins in total but you can just watch a couple of minutes at a time.

I'd be interested in doing that. Both in Aus should make times easier to deal with. I'll check out the vids too

Blog Entries
    El Condoro - lets see if anyone else is up for it and then we can get something booked in.
    I dont have huge amounts of availability but we will be able to work out a couple of options.

i am running a 5e game now i think i see some familiar names.
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Thread Information