DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Update

13 Aug, 2014: Release [3.5E]1.0.1

General
    • [Bug] Script error in calculator.lua. Fixed.

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Well, getting the xp rules from the DMG to work was rather complicated. Although I may have unintentionally made it complicated. I have a working version that I am testing while trying to get some other bugs fixed. I hope to have it released later today or early tomorrow morning (CST).

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Blog Entries

Update

16 Aug, 2014: Release [PFRPG]1.3.2 | [3.5E]1.2

General:
    [Both]
    • [Bug] Changing the multiplier or clicking the multiplier switch zeros out XP. Fixed.

[PFRPG]
    • [Bug] Manual CR entry can cause fractional XP. Fixed.
    • [Enc Window Design] Altered options position to look more like 3.5E version.

[3.5E]
    • [Bug] Updating APL doesn't recalculate XP. Fixed.
    • [Bug] Having a number greater than 30 in APL throws an error. Fixed.

Features:
    [3.5E]
    • [New Feature] DMG XP calculation rules now available.
      Note: The calculations in the encounter screen only allow to estimate how much a single character will receive for the encounter (this number will carry over to the party screen). All individual character XP calculations are done when you award XP for the encounter through the party screen. Encounters with just XP and no npcs/monsters will be divided among all characters in the party evenly.

Options:
    [3.5E]
    • [New Option] XP Calculator: XP Rules
      • Values DMG|APL
      • Default DMG

I need to update the preview pictures, but I'm going to wait until I get some sleep to do those. Still having issues with CR calculations in 3.5E. Thinking this is a lost cause, but may just need to chat with someone who plays 3.5E regularly.

3.5E DMG XP rules may still have some kinks in it. Let me know if there is anything wrong.

Hope you enjoy.

Resire
    Last edited by RTFallen; August 16th, 2014 at 16:18.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    New pictures added to post #3.

Resire

My Projects

I figured out how to add extensions, and I tried the 3.5 one for a second or two, looking at encounters I have put together, and I must say, this looks like it works great! It's exactly what I was bringing up in the other thread, pretty much to the "T". If I find any bugs, I'll let you know immediately, other than that, I'm looking forward to using this with my players.

One question though, and I think this is more of a "Party Sheet XP Tab" question... But what do I do now to give my (generic) characters this exp?

Attachment 7305
    Last edited by krag; August 19th, 2014 at 13:57.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krag View Post
    One question though, and I think this is more of a "Party Sheet XP Tab" question... But what do I do now to give my (generic) characters this exp?
    On the XP tab right click an encounter then select the "Award XP":
    Attachment 7306

Then select "One" or "All":
    Attachment 7307

"One" will just award the one you right clicked on if it hasn't been awarded already.
    "All" will award all the encounters that haven't already been awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by krag View Post
    I figured out how to add extensions, and I tried the 3.5 one for a second or two, looking at encounters I have put together, and I must say, this looks like it works great! It's exactly what I was bringing up in the other thread, pretty much to the "T". If I find any bugs, I'll let you know immediately, other than that, I'm looking forward to using this with my players.
    Glad you like it so far.

Resire
    Last edited by RTFallen; August 19th, 2014 at 15:00.

My Projects

How do i open your program? It's a .ext file.

"Install: Put the ext file in the {FG DATA}\extensions folder."

If it works it will make my so damn much easier
    Last edited by carcara; April 13th, 2015 at 20:22.

{FG DATA} is accessible from the main launch screen of FG - press the folder icon in the top right. Copy the .ext file into the \extensions directory. Then start up FG and go to the "Load Campaign" screen and select a PFRPG campaign (or 3.5e if you're using that version of the extension), the extension should be available to activate from the list on the load campaign screen.

Some additional info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Firt of all, thank you for the reply.

Now i just can't open the extension inside de campaign screen. I created a demo campaign, on option i can see that it's activated but i cant open the window.

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks

This adds new fields to the standard encounter window. Open encounters by going to "NPCs" and pressing the "Encounters" button at the top of the NPCs window. More info encounters here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/Encounters
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information