DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Strange Aeons AP 1 is now available

Here is the link:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...OSMWPZO90109FG

The discount should be set up, but please let me know if you don't see it or if you don't see the PDF after syncing the account to Paizo.

Doug - I'm not seeing the discount. It shows as having been retrieved from Paizo when I sync my account.

PZO90109E is owned
    link added
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Did you add the product to your cart?

I did - it was sitting in my cart when I did the sync. Just to make sure I removed it and added it back and it wasn't showing.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    One of these days I will get this all figured out. Can you try it again now in the cart?

It is working now. Thanks, Doug!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder

Hi Doug,
    I was able to purchase Strange Aeons #1 and the discount worked fine, However I am still not seeing a discount applied for Mummy's Mask #1 when added to my shopping cart. I also don,t see it when I sync from Paizo, but I definitely own the PDF. Help! And Thanks for making all this great stuff!

Blog Entries
    The Sync for Mummy's Mask AP 1 is still bugged. Paizo is aware of the problem and working to fix it. I don't have an ETA at this time.

Thank you!

Thread Information