DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries

A to D

Ran it through the 2.0.0.1 version of the Creature Parser to check it. It's burying entries within other entries... Maybe a formatting error somewhere that I can't find.

Error in log:
    Error in ReadWriteFormattedCreature, Message: Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.

Resire
    Last edited by RTFallen; August 1st, 2014 at 05:42.

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by RTFallen View Post
    Ran it through the 2.0.0.1 version of the Creature Parser to check it. It's burying entries within other entries... Maybe a formatting error somewhere that I can't find.

Error in log:
    Error in ReadWriteFormattedCreature, Message: Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.

Resire
    Thanks. The error was caused by the Sky Imperial Dragon (Ancient) statblock having "caster level" instead of "CL" for the spells known section. I've never seen that before - obviously a one-off error on Paizo's behalf.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

T-Z done, I'll do H-M next.

Attachment 7163

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    T-Z done, I'll do H-M next.

Attachment 7163
    Thanks. Awesome that you've put all of the additional details in the EXTRA FORMATTED DATA section.

Unfortunately, the others aren't doing that. To be fair, they weren't asked to! Please continue to do so if you can. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Additionally, please do the following to the beginning of each statblock:
    1. Remove the initial creature name - the first entry should be the description.
    2. On the CR line, please change the name from all capitals to first letter capitals. e.g. RED DRAGON -> Red Dragon.

e.g.:
    Code:
    Tophet
    A distended metal maw filled with blunt, sculpted teeth stretches
    across the upper portion of this rotund iron effigy.
    TOPHET CR 10
    Should be:
    Code:
    Tophet CR 10
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Taking N-S to finish it out.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Sure thing. You want me to update the T-Z one I already posted as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Additionally, please do the following to the beginning of each statblock:
    1. Remove the initial creature name - the first entry should be the description.
    2. On the CR line, please change the name from all capitals to first letter capitals. e.g. RED DRAGON -> Red Dragon.

e.g.:
    Code:
    Tophet
    TOPHET CR 10
    Should be:
    Code:
    Tophet CR 10
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Sure thing. You want me to update the T-Z one I already posted as well?
    If you could that would be awesome. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks. Awesome that you've put all of the additional details in the EXTRA FORMATTED DATA section.

Unfortunately, the others aren't doing that. To be fair, they weren't asked to! Please continue to do so if you can. Thanks!
    For my purposes, can you clarify what it is here that you want, so I can be sure that it is included.
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

The process should look roughly like this, per monster:
    1. Copy the entire page (except for the initial monster name), including the short description at the top, and the flavor description following the stat block.
    2. Insert an "EXTRA FORMATTED DATA" line (make sure it's on its own line) between the end of the stat block and the flavor description.
    3. Change the monster name on the CR line to be mixed-case instead of all-upper.
    4. Format the flavor description text by surrounding each paragraph with <p> or <h>, and using <b>, <i>, <u> as necessary to simulate the formatting in the PDF.

And obviously run the whole thing through the creature parser and fix any errors before uploading it here.
    Last edited by darrenan; August 1st, 2014 at 19:19.

Thread Information