STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Great work everyone. I'll put these together and do a complete parse. Then tidy it up, add the correct OGL and package it into a final module - I should have that done this weekend.

Thanks again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Drum roll.....

Below is the end module - please give it a check when you have time.

I had to rename a few creatures so that they were listed as <type>, <name> in keeping with the main Bestiary lists.

I also had to track down a few XML formatting issues.

But, other than that, this has been an amazing contribution by a small portion of the community - thanks!

This is the first bestiary to contain all of the information for each creature - great work!

If you have the previous Bestiary 3 module (PFRPG Bestiary 3.mod) remove it as this uses the same name (PF-SRD-Bestiary-3) in the library list.

I'll give this a chance to be tested for a few days before posting to the main modules list.

Thanks again!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just curious where the "EXTRA FORMATTED DATA" stuff is at?
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

It's at the end of each stat block in the input .txt file, take a look at my attachment above. In the final NPC in FG, it shows up at the bottom of the "Other" tab after spell-like abilities and spells.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    It's at the end of each stat block in the input .txt file, take a look at my attachment above. In the final NPC in FG, it shows up at the bottom of the "Other" tab after spell-like abilities and spells.
    The creatures that I did (E-G) don't have them showing up on the "Other" tab.
    Ultimate License holder.

Are you sure? I'm looking at the db.xml from the module and it appears that the E-G entries have the <text> entries. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Other tab, it should be the very last thing, separated from the spells by a few line feeds. I don't have access to FG itself here at work so I can't verify what it looks like when loaded, but I will check when I get home tonight.

Disregard. Apparently I had an old B3 and didn't realize it. With the old one deleted, everything appears to be in order.
    Ultimate License holder.

Blog Entries
    Added the module download link to the first post.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by RTFallen View Post
    Added the module download link to the first post.
    Thanks.

As I mentioned above, I was going to give this a few days to see if anyone saw any issues with it before publishing to the wider community.

Anyone had any issues with the module?

Blog Entries
    So far no issues for me. I've been switching between it and the built in bestiary to test out the XP Calculator extension.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Thread Information