STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for doing these.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please let me know what size you need and which banner/style you prefer...
    4th one down in the 1st post at 851x315. Thanks damned!

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Thanks damned.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Testing my sig... testing 1, 2, 3.... I've never been much of a signature guy but all for the team effort...

Woohoo, it works! What devilry be this? Aargh...

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Round 1 of new signatures for FG Con 6!

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

If you want something specific - let me know please!
    I will be making some lower profile / less tall ones over the next week...

grab the raw text here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/42izs4agzd...signatures.txt

Sharp footers! Those of us into Savage Worlds perhaps can do some custom graphics for our settings.

Any licensure rules that should be heeded? If I find a public domain image or use an FG screen grab, are those okay to use for this purpose?

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    My images here are all licensed images however when I am advertising specific games I usually use something from the publisher. I believe that is "fair use" and you are promoting their product also. Ill post the logo FG CON Powered by Fantasy Grounds later today for you.

Blog Entries
    Some lower profile (shorter!) versions - much easier on the page!
    Got a flavour youd like to see? Try me and I will see what we can do.

Thread Information