STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'd suggest you comment directly on the individual session entry on the FG Con website - open the page for the event, scroll down and there is a section under the event description to make a comment (you need to be logged in). Then the GM for the event will get a message and can reply.
    Thanks I'll do that with the Pathfinder GM event, unfortunately the generic GM one is closed, so no comments allowed :-(

lol just read post by damned lol. :-p
    Last edited by pardus; October 5th, 2014 at 22:24. Reason: new thread in between

Quote Originally Posted by pardus View Post
    unfortunately the generic GM one is closed, so no comments allowed :-(
    It should still allow comments. Please post a link to the event here so I can check the event you're referring to. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I need a couple more players for one of my sessions - this should be a lot of fun - https://www.fg-con.com/events/elenes-necklace-2/ Saturday evening for all you American/Canadian players.
    There are plenty of other games available still too!

All the 5e seem to get filled up fast. Although I don't want to do a Mines one again, since I am playing that right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchine View Post
    All the 5e seem to get filled up fast. Although I don't want to do a Mines one again, since I am playing that right now.
    At FG Con the sessions that get offered up completely up to the GMs that are running them.
    Perhaps you might like to run a 5E session at the next FG Con? We love having new GMs on board.
    FG Con is also a great place to try something different - play a ruleset or a genre you have never tried before. There are lots of great games still available but time is running out to get your bookings in.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    At FG Con the sessions that get offered up completely up to the GMs that are running them.
    Perhaps you might like to run a 5E session at the next FG Con? We love having new GMs on board.
    FG Con is also a great place to try something different - play a ruleset or a genre you have never tried before. There are lots of great games still available but time is running out to get your bookings in.
    If I had more experience with the system I would. I finally just got into one game so. I would play a good 1 off game. =)

You can sign up for my game; C&C is similar to 5E.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/cursed...rthold-asylum/

Great sessions as part of FG Con V. Thanks for the games, GMs, and thanks for joining my session, players!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

FG Con seems to be a smash hit...

Getting lots of feedback from the players too.. which makes it all the worth while.

Cant wait for next time!

Thread Information