FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

FG Con 5 - 17-19th October 2014

FG Con 5 - Dates Announced

FG Con 5 will run from Friday evening 17th October AEST until Midnight Sunday 19th October PDT.

The first FG Con was held almost exactly 2 years ago running from 20th-22nd July 2012. FG Con has come a long way since then. The first FG Con was organised completely on the Fantasy Grounds Forums and Game Calendar along with spreadsheets managed by Blackfoot and wbcreighton to coordinate games across timezones.

While lots has changed many things remain the same!

• FG Con is a 100% online Convention using Fantasy Grounds

• FG Con is community organised and run

• Totally Free for Players

• Full and Steam licenses get upgraded to Ultimate for FG Con

• Community TeamSpeak server for all games (thanks Mellock)

• Game choice and timing is completely up to GMs (PG/13)

• Players and GMs from all over the world

• Organised gaming from the Pathfinder Society (with Paizo support) and Savage Worlds from the Society of Extraordinary Gamers

• Wide spectrum of games available

FG Con 5 delivers a fun and dynamic convention-like gaming experience for Players and GMs to play your favourite RPGs and meet other like minded gamers. Participants can enjoy a wide variety of games and genres.

FG Con 5 will be managed and run from the FG Con Website. We are planning to break 50 sessions at FG Con 5 and showcase a wider variety of games. We are talking to several publishers about providing some small prizes and incentives.

Important Dates

• 26/07/2014 GM Game registration opens

• 23/08/2014 Player registration opens

• 16/10/2014 Player registration closes for most sessions

• 17/10/2014 FG Con 5 begins!

• 19/10/2014 FG Con 5 finishes

All interested GMs and Players can register for FG Con 5 now by visiting the website and choosing Login -> Register. That way you will also receive our FG Con newsletter and any FG Con updates by email.

For any one thinking about running a session as a GM at FG Con 5 feel free to drop us an email with any questions you might have: [email protected]

Keep reading here - FG Con 5 Dates Announced

I want to give a shout-out to the organizers of FG Con. All of us who benefit, be sure to send them virtual milk and cookies. It doesn't happen on it's own: a buddy of mine refers to organizing responsibilities as "pivot boy" duties... Be sure to thank them by showing up!

Is it possibly to run non English language games on FG-Con?

where do i sign up to run 5e?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    Awesome!

Follow the steps here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/up...Guidelines.pdf
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    See the first post which has links to the Con site. Register and then you can submit events.

Always looking for more GMs and games.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Will FGCon ever feature Tourneys?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy_Wind View Post
    Will FGCon ever feature Tourneys?
    It will if someone organises it. What, specifically, were you thinking of?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, specifically the Final Rounds for an extended Tournament play game I am designing.

I was willing to be an organizer over on R20, but the Devs shut me down on the idea very quickly. Tourneys are against R20 ToS, apparently...

Thread Information