DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    The dice rolls work off the skills, either by drag and drop to the chat windows or double-clicking the skill rating. Weary state reduction of the rolls is automatically recognised when the weary state is ticked.

The normal die rolls showing a blank die is connected to the graphics override to show the custom dice faces.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

The tab problem could be a corrupt player file. They could remove the downloaded file in their cache folder and the reconnect. It may also be an old version of the Foundation Core ruleset in their local ruleset folder. They should check and download from the folder below or from the link in the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    The dice rolls work off the skills, either by drag and drop to the chat windows or double-clicking the skill rating. Weary state reduction of the rolls is automatically recognised when the weary state is ticked.

The normal die rolls showing a blank die is connected to the graphics override to show the custom dice faces.
    Then there seems to be something wrong..if I roll teh normal dice they show just blanks... this makes rolling dice other than skills nearly impossible :-(

Yes, this is happening to me as well. Nevertheless, thanks for all the work put in for it.

Hello. Sorry for the newb question but I have been really struggling to get the combat tracker to work. I can get it to work if I use the DnD modules so it is something specific to One Ring. I get targeting to work but then One Ring module does not recognise the targeting and the die rolls though they look perfect are not applied to the target. Also when I type /export the export window does not have the export button at the bottom. This works fine for me with the DnD modules. So where am I going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb cod View Post
    I get targeting to work but then One Ring module does not recognise the targeting and the die rolls though they look perfect are not applied to the target.
    I don't think targeting has been implemented in this ruleset. Targeting is always one of the most difficult pieces of functionality to develop correctly, so it is very often left until a later release or left upto the GM and players to do manually. The framework is there for you to play The One Ring, there are just some game mechanics you'll need to do manually.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb cod View Post
    Also when I type /export the export window does not have the export button at the bottom. This works fine for me with the DnD modules. So where am I going wrong?
    Right-click and select "Export". If in doubt always right-click to get a context sensitive menu.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. Saves me a lot of fruitless effort knowing that.

Sorry to hijack your thread Valarian, but The One Ring PDFs can be found for, currently, a quarter of the RRP on the current Bundle of Holding: https://bundleofholding.com/presents/TheOneRing 13 days to go!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Highly recommended for any that haven't already got these. It's almost the entire line so far.

And Valarian's extension is the perfect way to play The One Ring on Fantasy Grounds. I experienced this first hand two (or was it three?) FG Cons ago, great game...

Thread Information