DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eberronknight View Post
    It does save the changes to the module. At first I thought it wouldn't, I would close everything down and go back in and my flavor was still there.
    If I create a new campaign and open the library, the flavor is gone.
    The flavor missing in the new campaign proves that the data is *not* getting saved to the base module.

For some fields in a module, FG gives the appearance that you've edited the module but you haven't edited the base module - the changes are stored in the campaign and "merged" with the module data just for that campaign. The changes aren't applied to the base module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey guys, so I've been working the last week with adding data to the library from my TOR pdf. I just got to Part 3: Fundamentals and noticed 08. Treasure isn't displaying. So looking at the .mod, I noticed you had the ID for "09. Standing" as ID00008, which I assumed it overwrote "08. Treasure" as it was using the same ID.

I just edited the "09. Standing" to ID00009 and now 08. Treasure is showing. Just a FYI.

Thanks. I'll have to have a look in my own version, and fix the template version.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Hey Valarian, found something else. Should I continue to post to this thread or send you a PM? Not sure what the proper protocol is for the FG boards.

Part 4: Development
    03. Virtues
    Cultural Virtues- Beornings
    Great Strength

When I click on Great Strength is goes to "Giant Strength". I just renamed the string to Great Strength and appears fine now.

EK

Don't mind errata being in the thread. This is probably the first time a second pair of eyes has gone through all of this stuff
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Don't mind errata being in the thread. This is probably the first time a second pair of eyes has gone through all of this stuff
    Glad I could help, it's the little I could do since you guys create stuff! So thrilled a One Ring mod was available for FG!

Ok the rest of the TOR- Player mod looks good, went through everything in that file.

So I began making a character.

*update* I had an issue with getting the portrait/token to show up on the character but figured it out for the Campaign but I still can't get it to work for Manage Character. See attached photo, I can click on Portraits and they display photos I want but I can't click/drag them to the gold ring on the character sheet. Is this not possible?

Also, how do I get the Dice to show the Eye of Sauron or Gandalf's Rune? I saw the graphic images in the core-TOR.ext when I opened it up. Sorry, again just learning everything with FG, it's just been a few weeks into this.
    Last edited by Eberronknight; June 19th, 2015 at 03:33. Reason: update

Thanks for this great Ruleset!
    We tried it last week and it worked really well.
    Just two issues..

1) If we roll the normal dice (means not the success dice from the character sheet, which work well) the result dices are not showing their numbers in the chat. they are just plain dark gray. does anyone else have this problem?

Attachment 10303

2) All my players say that they cannot see any tab labels in the character sheet, means the tab title "Main", "Combat" etc. is empty instead. I do not have this problem myself, even if I connect to myself localy, but each of my remote players. anyone else experiences this problem?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Casamordius; June 21st, 2015 at 19:35.

- portraits: only the player can do this himself if he connects and selects his character. You can do this yourself, if you start fantasygrounds a second time and connect to yourself with a local IP (no need for a license in local connect)

- Gandalf/Sauron shows up if you roll the skill by double-clicking inside teh character sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Casamordius View Post
    1) If we roll the normal dice (means not the success dice from the character sheet, which work well) the result dices are not showing their numbers in the chat. they are just plain dark gray. does anyone else have this problem?

Attachment 10303
    I just noticed the same, the dice are not showing their numbers in chat, just as the photo you attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Casamordius View Post
    - portraits: only the player can do this himself if he connects and selects his character. You can do this yourself, if you start fantasygrounds a second time and connect to yourself with a local IP (no need for a license in local connect)

- Gandalf/Sauron shows up if you roll the skill by double-clicking inside teh character sheet
    Thanks! I didn't get that far to try it out with the skill rolling. Cool! I was figuring about the player adding his own photo, I will try connecting with a local IP to add the photo.
    Last edited by Eberronknight; June 22nd, 2015 at 02:21.

Thread Information