STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I stand corrected :-)

I think it's only going to handle types/subtypes at this time, though the effect can always be added directly as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Check out the beta in the Laboratory forum.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...release-v3-0-7

Cheers,
    JPG

I'll give it a test drive when I get home, thanks for the rapid turnaround on that one.

Is it supposed to be using types right now? I just ran a simple test:
    1. Create a character and give him a weapon with a high crit range. Put him in the CT.
    2. Drag a Gray Ooze from the Bestiary into the CT.
    3. Drag both onto a map.
    4. At this point, when the character scores a critical hit the full critical damage is applied.
    5. Add IMMUNE: critical manually to the Gray Ooze.
    6. Now criticals are partially resisted (looks like the critical dice is rolled, but not counted in the damage total, and a partially resisted message is displayed).

Does that all sound like expected behavior, or were you expecting not to have to manually apply IMMUNE: critical?

EDIT: I'm seeing elementals get IMMUNE: critical applied automatically when I drag from the bestiary, so something horked with oozes in particular? I dragging from the bestiary to the NPC list and changing the type to Ooze, ooze, and (ooze) and none of those caused IMMUNE: critical to be applied automatically when I dragged to the CT.

EDIT 2: elemental, aeon and swarm are working for me, ooze and incorporeal are not

EDIT 3: IMMUNE: critical seems to be working flawlessly. Since that is the case, I don't care too much if some of the creature type tags don't apply it automatically, that's not a showstopper.
    Last edited by darrenan; July 22nd, 2014 at 04:02.

Thread Information