DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

{online campaign over fg}

Anyone interested in running an online D&D 5e campaign over FG? I played one session with some local friends where I DM'ed and we want to move the game to FG now. We have built-in players, I only need a good, dedicated DM.

We live in the U.S. eastern time zone.

Any interest?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

No interest at all????

I have two campaigns going now, focused 100% on 5E...and have been since the early playtests. I wish I could, I just don't think I can squeeze another game in...not without possibly sacrificing a marriage

Need any players?

I am in the exact same boat as Irondrake. Running fully dedicated 5E games in FG right now to great reception and I don't currently have any openings for new players (though a couple of those who play have come from these boards).

Just keep an eye out for posts here where DMs are looking for players. You might find that there will be more openings and DMs looking once more material is released for 5E.

I could possibly take a cleric in our Saturday game. That game is a little more freeform and set in my own world. The Wednesday game is set in Forgotten Realms and currently running Lost Mine of Phandelver. That game will move on to Hoard of the Dragon Queen when it releases. My games may be a little different from what people are used to in this age of technology. We're kind of old-school in our approach to online gaming. We do not use voice. Our games exist solely within chat environment (typing). Some of my players have been with me since I ran games on GEnie this way, and my whole group seems to prefer it this way. I used to work with TSR Online as an online host and game master...that was...day or two ago

Oh, the stories we could swap of "the good ol' days"!

I have way too much fun with voice and sound effects to want to give up that particular aspect of roleplaying, though, so I am not quite so willing to go retro as you.

I really want to start with the Lost Mine and then Hoard, etc. playing all of them eventually.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    I have two campaigns going now, focused 100% on 5E...and have been since the early playtests. I wish I could, I just don't think I can squeeze another game in...not without possibly sacrificing a marriage
    is it a good marriage?
    just think... sacrifice one marriage and get how many games in return?

Its been pretty good for the past 21 years...for the most part She doesn't read these boards so....

Thread Information