FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: DR question

DR question

Does the 3.5e/pf ruleset include the logic for +3 weapons bypassing cold iron/silver, +4 bypassing adamantine, and +5 bypassing alignment-based?

Nope. I can't find anything in the ruleset that does it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you want that behavior, you can add that damage type to damage rolls with those weapons or NPC attacks.

There's no definitive place in character data or NPC stat blocks that the "plus" of a weapon is defined other than guessing from +X in the name.

Cheers,
    JPG

I guess the "Bonus" field on the item sheet isn't really used for anythng then?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I guess the "Bonus" field on the item sheet isn't really used for anythng then?
    The bonus field adds to the attack and damage bonus in the actions tab only as part of the onDrop event - so if you drag a weapon with a bonus of +1 to the character sheet the +1 will be added as part of the original logic. If you change the bonus once the weapon is in the character sheet it won't adjust the attack or damage modifier of the weapon action parameters.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It also doesn't exist for NPCs.

JPG

Thread Information