DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFRPG Book of the XXX vol 1-3

I copied the PFRPG book of the damned vol 1-3 Added tokens as well.

MODERATOR: Sorry, these files contain copyright material (see the next post) so I've removed them. Please re-post when they contain OGL material only. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 8th, 2014 at 19:09.

Thanks for sharing these. Nice work.

However, there is material in these modules that is not covered by the Paizo Open Game License (OGL) and is covered by copyright so it shouldn't be publicly distributed. These are the tokens for all of the modules and the images that are included in the book 3 module.

I'd also recommend you include an OGL statement in these modules to cover yourself completely. There is an example of the OGL statement included in the FG Bestiary 1 module "PF-SRD-Bestiary.mod" which you should just be able to copy into the module XML.

I see you've used the creature parser - nice one! One thing you might want to do is check the "parse spells" option in the parser so that the spells tab is populated with the spell entries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Made suggested corrections.
    Last edited by jgovernale; July 8th, 2014 at 21:21. Reason: wrong files

Cool!

You didn't like doing the "parse spells" option?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Damn I forgot. I did it in the PFRPG Inner sea. Remove them and I'll do it again....

Quote Originally Posted by jgovernale View Post
    Made suggested corrections.
    The Bookofthedamned vol 1-3 They have the same name and when I put them in the folder they just replace each other. how do i fix this little issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    The Bookofthedamned vol 1-3 They have the same name and when I put them in the folder they just replace each other. how do i fix this little issue?
    If you see XML files directly when you open the .zip file just rename .zip to .mod.

Thanks
    Last edited by xKrisx; March 4th, 2015 at 03:28.

Thread Information