DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFRPG Inner Sea Bestiary mod help

Hello guru's of FG. I copied the text for PFRPG Inner Sea Bestiary to a txt doc and ran Trenloe's wonderful parser. The mod seems to check out fine with logging. FGII errors on the mod during open. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.
    Attachment is added as a log file. Change to .txt.
    Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file BookofBeastsShadowplane:db.xml - Error on line 2074: Error reading end tag. Since I have not worked in this program for long I can't find the issue.

As the error you're getting is from the XML file, it might be easier for us to help you if you posted that.

Open up the xml file in notepad++ or similar program and go to that line. Depending on the tags, you may have to edit the line so the tags are correct or if the line is a second spell like ability, remove it in general.

But without the xml, it is hard to know for sure..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Here it is. It errors on line, 2074

A few things that are making this not parse properly.

The error is caused by the Aboleth not having (X/day) entries for the number of spells for each level, but just having (X). Change each level to (X/day) and it should get rid of the error.

Continuing on from this, there are a few statblocks with "0th (at-will)" entries for the 0 level spells, change these to "0 (at-will) so that the spells will parse correctly - there were messages related to this in the parse window, e.g. "Cannot find spell XML element with name <magicmissile0th> cannot parse this spell - skipping."

The Blighted Fey Satyr needs a comma between fear and summon nature's ally. Also, for summon nature's ally ll, the "2" is actually 2 lower case L's, so it won't find the spell - change the lower case L's to i's.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think I have it. I'll post it with your suggestions from the last most as well. Thank you for your assistance.

PFRPG Inner Sea bestiary

Fixed PFRPG Inner sea bestiary. I hope it's useful to you.

Sadly, this is very bugged for me, many of the entries are popping up lists of Script Errors.

I'll try and get that cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by jgovernale View Post
    I'll try and get that cleaned up.
    No need to - it was a problem with an incompatible extension. Info from this post onwards: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post181131
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information