5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Glad you can join Vires. I've received 3 emails so there appears to still be open spots if anyone else is interested. I'm leaving the FG server up from now until gameday if anyone wants to input their pc or test the connection. The server address is soft keep dead unicorn. We will be using the FG teamspeak tomorrow as well. I do have some pregen pc's entered so feel free to claim yours if that's what you're using (The rogue and defensive fighter have been claimed by Yako and Trenloe). I still have some work to do on the pc's so if you claim a pregen and its off, feel free to make your own changes, or I will do so sometime between now and tomorrow.

Looking forward to it. I'll have to read the rules tonight!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@Talen will you be streaming this game? I am thinking about upgrading my copy of FG to Ultimate and would love to see a live run through of a game!

I've picked up the starter set today.

Talen - which rulebook would be the best to read - the downloadable "basic" PDF or the books in the starter set?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, for a player, the starter set rules should be more than sufficient-especially for Act 1.
    FSHSchmo, there's still room for a player and there's always room to lurk, but I havent streamed before and doubt Ill get the hang of it before tomorrow.

Is the server address still the one above? I am trying to 'lurk' but can't connect.

I would like to play. Is it still open?

I choose the high elf wizard, but would like to make a few modifications based on the Basic D&D pdf.
    I have already put all info (spells and equipment included) into a fantasy grounds character sheet and exported to a xml file.

El Condoro: The server is open (it may have gone done when the pc went into hibernation). Let me know if you are still having problems connecting. The game starts at 10 ET so still 2 hrs to go.

Gandhi. There is still room, feel free to load your own pc when you join.

So where do I find the server and teamspeak stuff?

Vires Animi

P.s: I'll take the cleric if people don't mind. Is it already typed into FG or should I do that in advance?
    Last edited by viresanimi; July 13th, 2014 at 13:21.

Talen in what e-mail you sen the PDF file?
    The Team Speak address is?

Thread Information