DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I will send them the server info (fg and ts) along with a pdf of their pregen.
    Great! I'll go for PC #5 please!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow! Here in Brazil is 05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Wow! Here in Brazil is 05 AM.
    Huh? 10am Eastern is 11am in Sao Paulo.

Use this link for time conversions:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...0713T10&p1=179
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok, Assuming everyone who posted here is able to make it, I have the following:

1. Trenloe: Human Fighter (Defense)
    2. Yako2020: Rogue
    3. Kdietri -TBD
    4. Viresanimi: TBD
    5: Open

So, If everyone is still in, I have one slot open to be taken by a new poster and with 3 people expressing an interest to either pick a remaining pregen or roll their own character up. I need everyone who is interested to send me their email so I can send them their pregen pdf (it will be in FG as well). Treloe, I will send yours as soon as I scan it.

Sorry, you are right is 11 am
    But 5 am or 11 am...I will play
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; July 8th, 2014 at 12:13.

Hey Talen, I am also running this in FG. Would love to share some idea, experiences, and strategies for using the new rules in FG.

Example:
    For now, I put all the skills into a generic character sheet, and imported them as a basis for each new character. This allowed me to have each skill description on each character sheet for players to reference. Have you found anything yourself to make it easier for players to have references on hand?

Another: For now, I created a second entry for each Weapon to make rolling Criticals easier. So there will be, for example, a Greatsword entry (+4, 2d6+2) for the Human Fighter followed by Greatsword - Crit (+4, 4d6+ 2) on the combat sheet. Thus, on a crit, the player will then roll damage on the crit version of the Greatsword instead of holding shift which won't be accurate currently.

Would love to hear what tricks and tactics, experiences you come up with and can relate.

ShadeRaven,

That sounds great and I appreciate the offer. I'm coming off a long period of gaming and fg inactivity so don't have anything for you at the moment. I'm still building everything. I haven't even tried the parser yet. I'll give a shout if I have any epiphanies!

Awesome! Always happy to share and learn with and from others. Still toying around with things myself, trying to piece together things as we wait for the next iteration.

Slowly working my way through the adventure and pc creation. I never appreciated how valuable the spell/creature modules and character import functionality were until I started this process and going without them. ....slowwwwwwly.....

Your import suggestion was invaluable with the skills however!

Just a few things:

Yes, I would very much like to try it out. I haven't really had much time to read the new rules yet, but plan to. I was considering trying to make my own character. Not quite sure what to make yet, but if there is anything that I should be aware of, please say so.

I am not much of a rules lawyer and I am pretty sure my D&D knowledge skills could use a couple of ranks more, so I hope this is an opportunity for me to learn some stuff from you lot.

Vires Animi

Thread Information